http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033517&id=1122309468&l=27074f4d9b
Hannah Kate and Me
A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day of Kindergarten
Drop off went great today. At breakfast Hannah said her belly felt a bit funny but we concluded that it was just nerves and she said by the time she got to class they were gone. I couldn't be more proud of my big girl today. We walked her into school and met her teacher in the cafeteria, she gave us big hugs and said goodbye. And off she went. I stayed strong until I got to the car and Greg asked how I was and then I burst into tears. Such a hard day for a mom. 6 years of my hard work. All the fears of will she be okay, will she be wondering the halls and not know where to go?? Will she make friends?? Oh the worries I had all day. And then at 330p we met her back in the cafeteria and she ran up with big hugs and said "I didn't cry at all today". Such a big strong girl. And then one of her friends said we're going to get ice cream and Hannah wanted to go so off we went to baskin robins for some first day of kindergarten celebration. As we arrived we saw several other kids from school and one little girl ran up and gave Hannah the biggest hug, it was so sweet. She made friends, and all will be okay. Mom can now breath and worry about other things, like Kate going to pre-K tomorrow morning.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033517&id=1122309468&l=27074f4d9b
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2033517&id=1122309468&l=27074f4d9b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment