Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letters to Santa



The girls worked really really hard on their letters to Santa the other day. I scanned them in the computer before they mailed them off. I hated seeing the letters go because they where so cute and they put so much work into them, but they so badly wanted Santa to see them and who can stand in the way of Santa. So off the letters went. And little did the girls know that Santa has already filled their wishes. Its so much fun being Santa, I wonder how much long it will last. I think Hannah will be able to keep the wonder up long than Kate. Kate is very fact driven so it might be a bit harder for her. But this year its still all magical and wonderful and I'm going to keep it that way.

No comments: