Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Friday, March 13, 2009

3 kids kept me busy

The girls were off school for most of this week so the teachers could go on a retreat. Good for the teachers, bad for me. I love the routine of school, it keeps us moving. And on top of having my two I took on another little boy from Kate's class, his name is Addison and is a cute little guy. I am very pleased to say that it went great. We stayed very busy and did lots of fun stuff. Here are some pictures from our adventure out to lunch yesterday, all 3 of the kids did awesome and had a ton of fun.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018589&id=1122309468&l=ccf70

No comments: