I just booked the tickets today, the girls and I are going to CA this summer. We are sooooo excited. We're going from June 1-11 and staying with Grandpa Dana. This will be my first time traveling with both kids and also Kate's first airplane flight. Hannah has been on many many flights since we would travel back and forth to Chicago the first few years of her life, but we have been grounded since Kate was born. Kate is a bit more active than Hannah was and I just didn't think I had it in me to keep track of her in an airport and on a plane. But she'll be 4 in May so I'm hoping that it will work out just fine for this trip.
I just can't wait to take them to Disney land and also to Seal Beach where I grew up. We are going to have so much fun...come on June.
No comments:
Post a Comment