Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Have you missed us???

This has been such a busy crazy summer that I have found myself completely exhausted at night and haven't had the energy to update my blog, I apologies because I know that for so many of you this is the only way to get to keep up with us, and I will start doing better.

To give you just a little taste of what we've been doing lately. We recently had a fun day at Forest Hill park, I took all the kids to see Teta and Papa's boat and Kate got a taste of Sassy sauce for the first time.....all those stories to follow.

And on Tuesday we'll be heading to IL for two weeks to hang with the Grandy family and celebrate Jack's 6th birthday. I'll update as much as possible while I'm gone. And don't forget to check me out on Facebook for daily updates, I do those from my phone so I can do it more often. Oh and I've been trying to download pictures to my blog lately and have been having the worst time. So bare with me, I'll keep trying.

No comments: