Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, August 2, 2009

July 10th @ Teta and Papa's boat

Steph and Jack headed to Teta and Papa's boat for their last weekend in VA and we invited ourselves down for the day to have some fun. The girls and I had a great trip. This was Kate's first boat ride and first fishing trip. She caught her very first fish and was very very excited. She even got a T-shirt from the coast guard that said that she got caught wearing her life jacket, she was very excited.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2028369&id=1122309468&l=509bfa3730


And we even behaved ourselves so I think Teta and Papa will have us back for some more fun :)

No comments: