Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The big count down

The girls are getting giddy about Christmas. Every day they want to know how many more days until Christmas???? And when is the family getting here???? Its been really fun to see them get so excited. We already have so many packages under the tree and the girls have been so good about not touching or asking to open them, I can't say the same for me. I can't wait for Christmas morning to open gifts. And apparently Santa's eleves have already come and filled my stocking - hmmmm I wonder what they could have gotten me. Kate keeps saying "mommy don't look in your stocking because nothing is in there, oh and don't look under my bed because daddy did not put stuff their either." She is trying so hard to be a seek keeper (secret keeper) and not a break seeker (secret breaker). I just can't wait until they come down stairs and see all the fun things Santa (aka Grandparents) have gotten them. What fun Christmas morning will be.

No comments: