Yesterday Hannah was not acting quite herself. She was acting, well, like her sister. A bit crazy and out of control. So I called the doctor and made an appointment for Thursday morn. And sure enough her ear infection hasn't gone away so we have to do a heavier dose of meds. But the pink eye is gone so thats a plus, and a bigger plus is that no one else in the family got it - whew I was glad about that.
Kate has been busy busy busy this week dancing and singing up a storm. That kid loves to perform. She keeps all of us in stitches, such a little comedian. And she is constantly saying "he's the deal, you do X and I'll do Y, that's the deal okay" not really sure where she got that line but she tries to use it all the time.
Today we went to the retirement community agai
No comments:
Post a Comment