Hannah stayed home from school today, although she is much better and could have gone to school I thought another day at home could only help, but we really didn't stay home, we ran around town all day. Kate had school this morning and I opted to send her all day because I just couldn't face having both of them run errands with me today. So Hannah hung out with me and Lise while Kate played at school all day. She had a blast and didn't seem to phased by it, and it worked out great for me. Win win.
Lise, Hannah and I ran all around town. We stopped in a few Thrift stores and then went and checked out the final sale at Linens-n-things and then our last stop was Target. Hannah was a trooper and hung with us all day and never complained. Although she had the life when we walked around Linen-n-things. She was in the shopping cart, laying on a pillow that Lise was buying and watching cartoons on my phone, I wanted to curl up with her she looked so cozy.
I bought a few little things for the house and some Christmas decorations, but not much. It feels so good to be done with Christmas shopping so early this year. We really cut back allot and it feels good to not stress. I'll have to remember this for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment