All is wonderful on the cat front. She has gotten very comfortable in our house and even came out of hiding and walk around with the dog. Bilbo is still not sure what to do but as long as the cat isn't scarred than Bilbo will just have to learn to live with her around. She is so friendly and lovable and all she wants is love so she figured the only way she can get this is by coming out and seeking it. I think we're all going to be fine. Bilbo is whining less and that makes us all happy.
I built a cat condo for her so she would have a place to escape and also we would have a place to keep her food and litter box. I converted an old TV cabinet into a place where she can hang out away from the dog. Bilbo wants to eat all her food and all of her poop - and well that's not going to happen - yuck yuck yuck. So with our new condo she can keep her food and poop to herself. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016340&id=1122309468&l=0aaf6
No comments:
Post a Comment