Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tooth watch and a visit to the dentist

Hannah's front tooth is still loose and is so close to falling out. She is so excited about it, so much so that everyone she talks to she says "you want to see my loose tooth?" Today she can almost push it completely forward - crazy. Its such a bitter sweet thing for me. I remember when those first two teeth came in and how cute she looked with just those two bottom teeth and now she is about to loose them - awwwww. I'll keep you posted.

The girls also had a 6 month dentist appointment this week. They both did great and just love going to the dentist. I'm so happy I can
start the dentist visits off to such a great start. It really means allot for kids to now have to stress and worry about the dentist. So far it hasn't been a painful experience. I'm just hoping that when they do have to have a procedure done they wont stress to much over it since they have had so many positive times. Oh the things we worry about :]

Hannah also got her first set of x-rays done. I wish I had taken a picture of the x-rays. You can see all her big teeth under the gums ready to come out. She looks like a sharks with rows and rows of teeth.

No comments: