So we finally shelled out the money for a new AC/Heat pump. It was a good time to do it also because the companies are hurting and want to sell as much as they can for next to nothing. I have to give a shout out to the guy we worked with at Atlantic Heating and cooling. He put up with us and got us the best deal around. So if your in the Richmond area and need a new AC/Heat pump give Jason a call :
Atlantic Heating and Cooling
Jason Manes
(c) 426-2315
And on the public school front. Richmond public schools held there lottery on Friday for the out of distract applications. I'll give you a brief idea of how it works. Our neighborhood school is not up to par so we would like to go out of zone. We have to fill out an out of zone application that then goes into a lottery. On the application you can put down your 1st, 2nd & 3rd picks for schools. Our first pick was Munford, our send was Fox and our third was Fisher. I was not able to attend the lottery but a friend of mine went and called me with our numbers yesterday. We fared okay. We are #20 on the waiting list for Munford and # 56 on the Fox wait list. We have an okay shot at Munford but next to no way of getting into Fox. My friend was not able to stay long enough to hear the Fisher numbers so I'll have to wait until March to get those. I'm still happy I have our back up private school for Hannah just in case everything falls through. And actually she is at Good Shephard today for a meet and greet with the teachers and other applicants for Kindergarten. We dropped her off at 830a this morning with her lunch packed and we'll pick her up at 1230p. I can't wait to hear how she liked it. She is such a big girl. When Greg dropped her off this morning she said her tummy felt funny but that she was excited to go and then off she went - so proud of my big girl. I'll keep you posted on the fun she had.
No comments:
Post a Comment