So I started working out with a personal trainer. Its going great. She focuses on strength training and really works muscles that I haven't used since I was about 15 - ouch it hurts. But it is going really really great and I've even seem some weight loss - which is awesome. And it helps that my thyroid is a little on the hyper side, so that is a bonus in helping with the weight loss. But enough with me, how about an update on the cat and dog front. It was great to see Lulu (oh that is what we are calling her) chase Bilbo around the house yesterday. Bill has no idea what to do with him self. She is now out and about and running the show. I think Bill needed to be put in his place and the cat was just the thing to do it. So its one big happy family.
No comments:
Post a Comment