So last Friday I went to a hypnotist. It was awesome. My conscious mind let go and she spoke to my sub-conscious mind and it was so relaxing. She went for just over 30 minutes and when it was over she gave me a recording to listen to every night as I fall asleep. It has been so awesome to listen to it every night and relax. Most nights I fall asleep as she is talking and I don't even know that she is just chatting away with my sub-conscious. The main thing I had her talk about was food. I'm trying to change my views on food and change my behavior with food. So far so good. I have felt so empowered this week when it comes to food. She talked allot about making the healthy decisions and how my body will reward me with energy and not so much about "don't eat that". Its been great this week just feeling like I'm making the decisions from my sub-conscious mind and not battling myself so much. I highly recommend it to everyone for so many different issues, not just dieting.
I'll let you know how I do in the next few weeks. Right now the hardest thing is falling asleep at night without the TV on. I've been watching TV in bed for almost 20 years and falling asleep to it, so that has been a huge adjustment. But on the other hand I've been falling asleep allot faster listing to my hypnotist so its been okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment