Well the girls put out there baskets and eggs all ready for the Easter bunny to come hide the eggs and fill there baskets. Several years ago I bought about 50 or so wooden hand painted eggs that we use every year for hiding. The night before the girls put the eggs in their baskets so that the Easter bunny can hide them. Its just helps cut down on the plastic eggs and all the candy inside the eggs. I love having these pretty little hand painted eggs to hide in the yard and the girls love finding them. And so far we have found all of them each year. Although I remember last year we had to search the yard a few times for the last few, but they where found and ready for another year of hiding.
As I was putting the Easter baskets together tonight I realized that Lulu was going to have a blast during the night playing with the baskets and most likely eating some of the stuff so I decided to put the baskets in the laundry room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up1jLVGH5Kg
No comments:
Post a Comment