Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mike & Lise's wedding and a weekend away

Last Friday some dear friends of ours got married. The ceremony was amazing and the reception was so fun. And since the wedding was on a Friday Greg and I decided to take the entire weekend as a Greg and Syd kid free weekend. Greg's mom and sister came down from NJ and took great care of the kids while we hung out in a hotel about 10 miles away. It was so relaxing and fun and we will be doing it again soon, or at least sooner than 5 years. I can't believe it took us that long to get out together without kids - silly us. Here are some great pictures from our weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021418&id=1122309468&l=c4cb1382a2

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021410&id=1122309468&l=dcd25812e0

No comments: