Well Uncle Jordan moved to Philadelphia yesterday. He stopped by the house for one last goodbye and we all did great until he drove away and then Hannah looked at me and burst into tears. She really is at that age where she is starting to understand the comings and goings of life. And well as soon as she started crying and I burst into tears. So if you can picture me and Hannah sitting on the curb crying and Kate running around the yard picking flowers and Greg not really sure if he should comfort us or play with Kate. It was quite an emotional time and I'm sure it was a site to our neighbors.
We sure are going to miss you uncle, you've been a huge part of our life for the past several years. And the girls and I are going to miss our lunches with you and just hanging out.
I of course wish you and Lala the very best and support whatever ventures you guys decide. You have made a great choice on cities and we can't wait to visit. Send us lots of pictures and keep in touch, the girls and I NEED it.
I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment