So our morning ritual is dad leaves for work and then the girl crawl into bed with me, but not before 7a, that's the rule. I wake up slow and they watch some morning TV, I know I know, not the best way to start the day but it works for us. We're all pretty slow in the am, but anyway, its what we like. And I found the other day that Hannah had curled up on my left arm and was nice and cozy, Kate had curled up on my right side pinning my arm against me, the cat was laying on my chest and the dog had my legs pinned down. It was an odd feeling, I couldn't move, I could barely breath and yet I was perfectly content. I think I just figured out my life, pinned down by the ones I love, I could move if I wanted but if I just sit still everyone is happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment