Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Friday, May 1, 2009

Polka dot nails

So I broke down and painted the girls nails. The break down was not that I didn't want my girls nails to be polished, I just didn't want to be the one doing it. I had reserved that for special times when other people want to polish them, i.e. Jackie May or Lise. Because I knew as soon as I started to polish them they would want it done alllll the time. But Lise brought over some really cute polish the other day and it was raining out side and Kate was hounding me.....so I did it. And I have to say it was fun. Kate picked out a yellow/green polish and then I added black polka dots, it looks like a cheetah print- pretty cute. And then Hannah picked a dark pink and wanted black polka dots so it would look like lady bugs. We all had a really great time. Now they want there toes done also, so maybe this weekend. I'll try and catch a picture of their nails and send it out.

No comments: