Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dress shopping, Christmas cards and yard work

The weekend has been quiet and uneventful.

I went wedding dress shopping with a friend who is getting married next summer. It was a ton of fun. Such memories. She found a beautiful dress that is just perfect for her.

I worked on my Christmas cards, never to early to start. I usually have about 115 to send out, so I like to start early so I'm not sitting here in the middle of Dec. trying to get them done.

Greg and the girls did yard work today. Allie was o
ver and Greg put them all to work. The pictures tell it all.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoy your week.

No comments: