Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, November 10, 2008

Scanning the girls artwork

The girls have really been enjoying coloring and drawing lately. They both are really getting good. I keep just about everything they make a mark on and I've been trying to figure out what to do with them. I hate to just put them in a box. I've framed a few and have a bunch around the house. But I really wanted to preserve them forever so I decided to start scanning them into the computer. I got about 20 or so done tonight, and have a large box full to go. But at least I have some of the great ones in the computer and safe.

And you might ask, "well what happens if your computer crashes or the house burns down?" Oh don't worry about that. We have a 3 step back up system in place with a final set of burned discs that go in the fire safe box. My bigges
t fear is for all my photos and data to be destroyed, okay that is my second biggest fear, my first is my family :)

So with great delight I present a few pieces of art from Hannah and Kate.

The Chicken is by Hannah and the other piece of work is called "backpack" by Kate.

No comments: