
Seriously, 3 hours. Enough is enough. We are starting a new household policy that the kids can only have 1 thing out at a time to play with and they will have to put it away before they get something else out. I think I'll lock the toy cabinet this week and they'll have to ask me to get something out...maybe that way they will think twice before pulling all the kitchen play food out and then all the barbie stuff. Don't get me wrong, my girls clean up their toys for the most part. We go around the house every day and put everything back into the playroom. But it always gets pushed back into the cabinet in no order and by the end of the week everything is everywhere. So this week its going to be a different story because I am not cleaning for 3 hours again. I told the girls that at the end of each day if their toys are not back where they belong that they are going into the "loose it" bucket and they wont see them for a while. We'll see if this motivates them.
1 comment:
Syd,
We started that one toy policy the minute Vu arrived and it has been great. Of course he has never know anything else so he does not question it - yet.
Post a Comment