Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A trip to the mall to let off some steam



The girls were both off school today so we decided to head to the mall and let off some steam. Regency mall has a great indoor play area that the kids can run around and have fun while mom sits and watches - its awesome. Today the girls decided that they wanted to jump off the equipment over and over, it was very fun to watch. Until just recently Hannah has had a hard time with her landings. I think her legs just hadn't gotten strong enough yet because every time she would jump off something she would end up smacking her knees into her face, it was never pretty. But today she was able to jump off a 3 foot high thing over and over with no trouble. I caught a few great action shots. Kate decided that the lower toy was much better for her to jump from, but she still got some air and had fun.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. We wish everyone a very happy turkey day. We're celebrating the festivities at home with just the four of us. I'm really looking forward to having a nice quiet day and enjoy some great family time. I think we might watch the first Star wars, maybe start a new family tradition.

No comments: