Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, November 3, 2008

School pictures and my new phone


Kate had school pictures today. She said they went great and she gave a great big smile, so keep an eye out for those in a few weeks. I think Hannah has hers tomorrow.

It was just another normal Monday around the Lyons house. 1 kid in the morning and 1 kid in the afternoon. After we picked Hannah up from school we went to a great park and then out to dinner with friends. The River City Dinner http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/ and St. Edwards school had teamed up to do a fundraiser for the school so during certain hours tonight a portion went to the school, so it was a great excuse to go out to eat. Although we don't attend St. Edwards we have friends that do.

I am so addicted to my iphone. I could not put it down today. It has so many features and bells and whistles to play with. I don't think the fun of it will ever wear off. And to have all my info with me is just so awesome.

No comments: