Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another day


(Picture was taken last year at the beach - its one of my favorites - what a happy family.)


I can't stop thinking ab
out what to write. I was up at 4am trying to figure out what in the world people would want to know about my life. Do I write about the simple little things or do I search my mom head for some funny stories??? These are the questions that are making my head spin.

I live such a happy life. Even the bad days are other peoples good days. I have two wonderful little girls and a fantastic husband. I have support, love and nurturing everywhere I look. Sure we struggle with money and never have enough time in the day, but those things you can get through. We as a family have the strong fountation of love and support. I see so many of my friends battling with their families everyday on communication. The frustration they have set up with in the family is so hard and I just thank my lucky stars everyday that Greg and I have great communication and we have passed that onto the girls (or at least we are trying).

Communication is the most important thing to have. At work, at home and with friends and family.

Syd

No comments: