Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My birthday present


I've been having a great birthday weekend. Allot of R&R and its been great. Greg took the girls shopping yesterday for my birthday and he captured the entire day with the video camera. It was so fun to see the girls buying my gift and having so much fun. They got me this great charm bracelet. http://www.pandoracharmbracelets.com
Hannah picked out a turtle charm and Kate picked out a little house charm. I love it. And the best part is they can add to it year after year. It will be so fun to see what they pick out next year. I'll try and get the video down loaded so you can check it out.
Also my back is feeling much better after 2 days on meds. Thank goodness for pharmaceuticals.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm looking forward to a fun week with Grandpa Dana, Jord and the girls. I think we might try and do the zoo tomorrow.

No comments: