Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big smiles



A fun day had by all. I took the girls to their second dentist appointment today. And they did great. I have to boast for a moment about my girls. They are two of the sweetest kids. They listen and take direction so well. They are very trusting in their environment and it shows in situations like today. No tears, no fear, nothing. They hopped right up in the "big" chair and let the dentist, who they have only met once, clean their teeth and poke around their mouths. I was a very proud mom, because as any mom knows this day could have gone many different directions, but today was a great day had by all. They both got a clean bill of health and the dentist said they where doing a great job brushing those tiny teeth. However, Hannah has to stop sucking her fingers soon and I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit. I was hoping that she would do it herself but it looks like we have to help. I'm sure I'll blog about it when the time comes, I don't know who its going to be more tragic for, me or her or maybe dad. I'll let you know.


Pictures taken tonight while the girls where brushing their teeth.

No comments: