Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A day off for mom

Today was a very lazy day for me. I slept in until almost 10a. Came down to a house of girls playing. I laid around, looked at the mail that stacked up over the week. Unpacked some stuff, made a grocery list, planned Hannah's birthday party and then took a nap. I have to say, it was a great day. Greg did the kid duty all day and I just kinda came and went as I wanted. And boy did I need it.

I have my second sleep study tomorrow night. This time they hook me up to the CPAP machine and see if I have any apnea episodes. I'll keep you posted.

Also Hannah took a good fall today and bit her lip pretty good. Her front tooth is also a bit loose so we'll have to keep an eye on that and hope that it heals up and doesn't fall out. But if it does she should have her adult tooth soon since that was one of her first teeth to get. I'll keep you posted.

Have a great night and a good labor day.


No comments: