Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day - what does it mean to you?

Labor day has always meant the end of summer for me. School starts, the warm sun starts to cool off and leaves start to drop. And for some it means the start of football. Not in our house, but many many other houses across the country.

The girls start school on Thursday. I spoke with the teachers today and they are very excited. Kate's teacher will be Mrs. Eure this year, Hannah had her in the 3 year old class so Mrs. Eure is very excited to have Kate. I've also taken on the room parent duties in Kate's class so that will be allot of fun again this year. I really enjoyed being Mrs. Carters room parent last year.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the day. We did some yard work. Had some quiet time and then Greg and the girls went to Maymont to run around while I did some house stuff. I have my second sleep study tonight so I'm doing everything I can not to take a nap today.

No comments: