We went to the NC Aquarium today. The girls had a blast. We walked around and looked at all fish and then we turned the corner and saw the sharks. Kate said over and over "shark mommy shark". I couldn't tell if she was happy to see them or terrified. But either way she was mesmerized. And Hannah was just silent and in Aw. We had to peel her away from the tank. Her eyes large and watching all the fish.
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006084&l=94ed6&id=1122309468
The day was a bit overcast, but we still went down to the beach. Well, Hannah and I went down to the beach. Kate wanted no part of it. In her very sweet voice she said "I'm sorry, but I will not be able to join you." She is a hoot with her big words and very dramatic voice and sad face.
But Hannah and I had a blast until a large wave hit us and knocked us both down. Then Hannah was done with that and we came home and jumped in the pool.
We're off to dinner to celebrate Greg's 40th birthday. Looking forward to a great meal at the Blue Point. http://www.thebluepoint.com/history.html
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Greg! You chose a great place to have a meal - hope you had a good experience. Love, Virginia and Wayne
Post a Comment