Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The eve of the end (of Preschool)

So I sit here on the eve of the girls last day of school. Tomorrow will not only mark the last day of school and the beginning of summer but it will also mark Hannah's last day of preschool. Its such a bitter sweet feeling. I'm so excited for Hannah to start the new chapter in her education but I've had such a wonderful time at River Road that I just can't pictures anything better. Hannah is such a big girl and is going to do great in elementary school. She is poised, smart, confident, energetic and above all she is just down right a good kid. But I'm going to miss River Rd. for her so much. I'm happy to say that Kate will remain at River rd. for another year and maybe 2 and for that I'm very very grateful.

Here is a picture from the first day of school this year and tomorrow I'll post the last day of school and hopefully my tears wont get in the way.

No comments: