Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Friday, May 22, 2009

Last day of preschool

I did better than I thought today. Its just so hard seeing your girls grow up. Kate gave everyone hugs and said goodbye and made sure to tell them that she will see them next year. And Hannah gave her friends hugs and they chatted about getting together over the summer, so big. I just can't believe that Hannah wont be going back to River Rd. Its been such a great place for us and she has blossomed there so much over the past 4 years. And next fall I'll be dropping her off at a new school with new friends and new teachers....the thought just makes me want to cry. But I've done a great job not putting my stress and anxiety onto Hannah. She is oblivious about how I'm feeling...that is all mine. I'll just listen to her and hold her up when she needs it and Greg can hold me up when I need it :) But enough with that, summer is here and we're ready to swim. We have a quiet 3 day weekend ahead of us and then its off to the pool next week - I can't wait.

Here are some pictures from the last day of school. Check out Kate's poses, what a ham.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023780&id=1122309468&l=10d40f55a8

No comments: