Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers day

First I want to wish all the mommies out there a very happy mothers day! I hope your day is filled with love and hugs.

We had a great mothers day around here. The day started off with a nice big sleep in, just what I needed. And then the girls gave me their gifts. Hannah made me a bookmark and a pin at school and Kate gave me a hand print she did at school, both where awesome. And then they gave me the gifts that they went and picked out with dad. They got me two new charms for my bracelet. I just love that they go and pick them out themselves, it has truly been a fun gift to receive. Here is a picture of my bracelet that they have been ad
ding too, its so cute.Then after gifts we went down to the river and took a nice long walk. The weather is perfect and the water was really high and moving fast so we had lots to look at. Then off to the cemetery to wish Grandma Sue a happy moms day. We always enjoy going to the cemetery, its such a peaceful location and just a wonderful spot for mom to be. And then after the cemetery we headed to O'tools for some yummy lunch.

Now we're all at home and the girls are watching TV, I'm playing on the computer and Greg is snoring....all is well in the world.

Here are some pictures from out day.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2022880&id=1122309468&l=ddf5eb790c

No comments: