Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lunch, shopping and sunglasses

The girls and I are getting very very excited for our CA trip next week. I've been making tons of lists and making sure that we have every thing we need for our adventures. I have such a fun filled 11 days planned for us and can't wait to start the fun.

Its also been great hanging out with Uncle again today. We got to go have lunch and then we went on a shopping spree at Toys 'R' Us courtesy of Papaw Len and Joyce. Jord and I took the girls and just bought a bunch of fun summer stuff and a few new kitchen things for their new play kitchen, it was a ton of fun.

And last but not least the girls got some sun glasses from Grandma Janet for the CA trip. The girls look like movie stars. I think their ready for Hollywood.

Check out the pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2024262&id=1122309468&l=d813c847b6

No comments: