I posted Kate's video under my last post!
So Thursday night was suppose to be Hannah spring concert, but unfortunately she missed it. She woke up on Thursday morning not feeling well and with in an hour her fever was 103. I called the dr and made an appointment since she has been congested for the last 3 weeks, I thought maybe she had an ear infection of something. So off to the dr. we go and on the way Hannah says "mommy by tummy feels funny", so I ask the simple question, "do you feel like you need to throw up?" and she says "I don't know". Well she wouldn't know that feeling very well because she has only spit up twice before. Yes its true we have made it 5 1/2 years without the dreaded tummy virus. But just as soon as I passed the car trash can to her she threw up in it - thank goodness for car trash cans and a 5 1/2 year old who knows her body. So we get to the dr. clean Hannah up and get her in side. The dr. checks her out, test for strep and no such luck, its a tummy virus and it has to run its course. It could last anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days - oh boy fun. So I break the news to Hannah that she wont get to go to her concert tonight and she was so heart broken. She was soooo looking forward to it. And if you watch the video from Kate's concert you can see Hannah doing a few of the songs along with them, so poised and ready to preform.
But on the up side it looks like the bug only lasted 24 hours. Hannah has felt great today and just a very low fever. Kate on the other hand stayed home because she was complaining of a belly ache to daddy, and he was a sucker and let her stay home. Which was fine with me because my head cold put me in bed all day so he had to keep them both busy all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment