Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school - hip hip hooray

Love my children, yes I do... need a break from them, yes it's true.

School started back up today. We started the morning bright and early and got a good breakfast in us and sent Kate off to school with her friend Addison. Not one tear from Kate, I was very surprised since she was having such trouble before the winter break, but I think she was just as ready to go back to school as I was. Hannah and I headed off to the gym and then back home for some hang time before I had to take her to school.

I dropped Hannah off at 1130a and picked up Kate and Addison at 1145a, yes I had 15 min. to myself in the car - and loved every minute of it. Kate and I hung around the house today, did some coloring, did some cleaning, watched some TV, nothing great just a normal day. Then picked up Hannah and came back home, did some more coloring, played a few card games - which by the way they are loving go fish and crazy eights - so fun. They actually played go fish by themselves this afternoon - so cute. And then dad got home and it was dinner and bed - awwww the day is done.

No comments: