Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Friday, January 2, 2009

Quotes from today

Okay, I spent the day going through Mom and Len's storage unit with Jordan so Greg had the girls most of the day. They went to the mall and ran around and then we met up at Toys-R-us to pick up a few things. The girls had a great day with dad and some very memorable quotes came out of today.

Kate was eating pizza for lunch and it was hot and this is what she said, "this pizza is so hot it almost burned me right out of the family". Silly kid.

For all of you that know about Kate's stinky blanky and how gross it is this one will make you shudder. Kate was in the car and she was thirsty and she said, "if I only had my blanket because it has water in it". Oh yuck is all I can say.

Hannah made buck-eye the other day at the Hall's house and after dinner tonight she was able to have one and this is what she said, "mom look I made a doubler so I can have two and you think its only one". So smart, and I love the word doubler. So the next time you make buck-eyes put two peanut butter balls together and cover in chocolate, they are called doublers and apparently your mom wont know that your eating two.

Its fun having kids.


No comments: