I forgot to post this in yesterdays blog. We went over to a friends house on Sunday and she had a corn snake. The girls and I were fascinated by it in the glass aquarium and then Suzanne (our friend) asked if we wanted to hold the snake. I thought the girls would say no and walk away, but to my surprise they both held out there hands and couldn't wait to hold it. I was very impressed with both of them, such brave girls. I even took a turn and had fun with the snake slithering all over my arms.
So Hannah got up this morning and said "mom my tooth hurts", I just assumed that she had sucked her fingers funny during the night and hurt her front teeth. So when I asked how if felt and she said loose I was stunned. No not my baby, not her teeth, they can't be loose yet she is only 5. But sure enough her bottom left tooth is loose. I remember with great emotion when that tooth came in and now its about to fall out, wow does time go by fast. I'll keep everyone posted on the big "falling out" day.
No comments:
Post a Comment