Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Sunday, January 25, 2009

WOW what a weekend

Greg had his yearly guys weekend this weekend so it was just me and the girls from Thursday pm to Sunday. We had a great time and the girls where really good to me all weekend (it really could have gone either way). We hung out allot, went to the gym, played outside (the weather was 60 on Friday - crazy). We also went to a friends birthday on Saturday. Kayla Rose turned 5 and she had her birthday at an ice skating rink near by. It was a blast. The girls did okay. Both Hannah and Kate tried it out on their own but couldn't really get the hang of it and kept falling, which really upset Hannah. I think it scarred her more than hurt her. So being the great mom that I am I put some skates on and went out on the ice with them. I was terrified I was going to fall, and I have a much further fall than the girls. And all I could think was if I fall and throw my back out Greg is going to kill me. He would have to come home early from his weekend. But I did not fall and all went great. And Greg got home today and all went great. Hope everyone else had as much fun as we did this weekend.

No comments: