And the big kid news from today is Hannah is wearing underwear to bed tonight - yes you heard me - underwear. We'll see how it goes. She is very nervous but I know she will do fine. She has been in pull ups until now and its about 50/50 if they are wet in the morning. But we've found that most of the time they are wet because she doesn't actually feel like getting up first thing in the morning so she'll just pee in the pull up, soooo when I heard that I nixed the pull up and she's on her own :) I'm sure we'll have the night time oops here and there but that will be fine. She is a very sound sleeper so we'll see how it goes. I'm still not sure if she can do it yet. It might be that she has a wet pull up in the am but then peed again on top of it, so I wont really know until we try this out - wish us luck. And give her an encouragement call anytime - she would love to hear from you.
Happy New year to one and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment