Where will Hannah go to Kindergarten next year???? I wish I knew, it would make my life so much easier. We're in the City of Richmond and the public schools are good and bad depending on where you live, well we happen to live where our neighborhood school is just not great, for many reasons. So we have to apply to another neighborhood school and in doing that we have to go into a lottery system. I wish it was easier just to move, but its not unfortunately and we really love our neighborhood so I would hate to leave now. So we're going to sit and wait for the school system to do their job and send us a lotto number. I just sent in the application today and the lottery will be drawn on Feb. 20th, so sometime after that we should know what number we have and what chance we might have to get into the better schools in Richmond. I'm sure I'll post my ranting and raving about the situation in blogs to come.
Wish us luck.
1 comment:
Wow, as if sending your child to "big school" wasn't stressful enough.
Post a Comment