Today was one of those days that just started bad. Not for any real reason it just did. I don't know who was off first but somehow we all started snapping at each other. And that just never starts the day out right. Kate was having a hard morning and not really wanting to get along with anyone which always gets me wound up and frustrated. And then Hannah starts to nit pick at Kate and that send Kate even further into a tissy. So today was just a bad day. But I have found that no matter how hard the day is or how crazy we are its still fun being at home with them. Sure I would trade places with Greg from time to time but over all its good to be with them. I just hope tomorrow is a little better - oh wait they are both in school alllll day tomorrow, so it has to be better.
1 comment:
some days are harder than others so you can appreciate the good things when they happen.... I tell myself that on the rough days. And by the way, what WAS it about yesterday? Same thing here...
Post a Comment