Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, September 25, 2008

2nd post today - Greg turns 40

Yep. You heard me right. Greg turns 40 today. I'm starting to get to that funny place in my life where I'm remembering my parents ages as I turn them. I remember when my mom turned 36 (my age this year) and I really remember when she turned 40. Its that same feeling when you go to the doctor and they are younger than you, what the heck, doctors should be my parents age - oh wait I am my parents age - yikes when did that happen?????

The girls and I bought Greg a cake and some cards and sang a great big happy birthday to him. Its the simple things that make it fun. Greg and I have a date night on Saturday so the celebration will continue through the weekend - and then thats it :) HeHeHe... I say this because I think the entire month of August is my birthday, so I tease Greg that he only gets through the weekend to celebrate and he's, like wait just a minute.....ahhh marriage.

No comments: