Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hannah's first Day of Junior Kindergarten

She has been very excited about going back to school. One thing Hannah loves is routine and schedules and school give her both of those and she just loves it. She had no hesitation today when I dropped her off. She saw 5 friends from class last year and was already making new friends. She walked in and waved goodbye. So different from just a few years ago - oh how they grow up so fast.

Now Kate will be tomorrow morning - we'll see how that goes. She is a bit more stubborn and likes to drag out the good byes, so we'll see how it goes. But the good news is tomorrow morning I have 3 hours to myself - yippie!

And as promised here are the pictures from the first day of school. I'm including Kate also because she wanted to bring her bag and pretend like it was he
r first day also. So I took pictures of both.

No comments: