And after we dropped Hannah off at school we headed west for her first Karate class http://www.usatigerma.com/index.htm
Unfortunately it didn't go so great for Kate. Although she did sit through the entire class and watched, which I was fine with. And she showed Hannah all the moves she learned so she must have been paying attention. And I figured out the mistake I made with the class when I was driving home. I kept telling her how much fun she was going to have in Karate class but I never really told her what it was.
Now if you say to a little girl your going to dance class they all know what that means and what to expect. But Kate had no idea what to expect in the karate class so I think she was just overwhelmed and needed some research time, so hopefully next week will be a little better because she seems to be talking about it allot. So I just made a mental mom note to show her more karate stuff on the computer when we got home so she would know what was going on.Sorry no picture of her during the class, she was stuck to the wall and wouldn't move :)
No comments:
Post a Comment