Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

oh and Greg too!

Hannah, Kate and me, oh and Greg too!

Thats what
my blog title should be.

And speaking of Greg today was his first day back to work after our week long vacation. In his past jobs they would have just said hey how was the trip and then moved on, but to show you
that Greg has found his happy place in the job world I've attached some pictures of what Greg's office looked liked when he arrived back to work today.

I would say they like him - just a little. And oh he might say Dude a little to much :)
I'm hoping he'll bring home all of his faces so I can post them all over the house - an
d yours if your not careful.

No comments: