Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, September 29, 2008

Much better

Awwww its Monday again. I know I've posted this in the past but Mondays rock. Its a nice start to the week. Kate is in school in the am and Hannah is in in the pm so its just me and 1 kid all day - so nice. And today was the first day of doing a carpool with another family to school. Kate was picked up at our house at 830a and off to school she went with her friend Addison. It saved me about 45min round trip of drive time. I then picked Addison and Kate up at 12n when I dropped Hannah off - it worked out great. It sure saved me some time this morning. I got to put 4 loads of laundry away - what fun. I live such an exciting life.

Hannah had a fun morning of playing in her sisters room with her sisters toys while she was at school. We'll see how long that will last.

The family is on the mend as far as the colds go. Kate is over hers and never really got the bad one, Hannah has still been acting like she is coming down with it but hasn't yet. I'm getting over mine and Greg is on day 3 so tomorrow day 4 should be his worst and then hopefully it should be gone.

No comments: