A day in the life of a mom. Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration. But just like I say to the kids "you get what you get and don't have a fit".
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Hip Hip Hooray - School Starts Tomorrow
I am so excited that school starts back up tomorrow. The girls are still at River Road Preschool. Kate will be in the 3 year old program that meets Monday and Friday from 9a-12n. And Hannah is in the Pre-K program that meets everyday from 1230-330p. And on Monday and Fridays Hannah will be going from 9a-330p (yes, if your keeping up that will mean that I have every Monday and Friday morning from 9a-12n to myself). I am very excited. At the same time I don't want to wish the years away, but on the other hand - mommy needs some me time.
We went to school today to meet the teachers. Kate has Mrs. Eure who Hannah had 2 years ago and loved her. She is a wonderful teacher. And Hannah has Mrs. Waldruff. We haven't had her but I hear she is wonderful.
Since they started preschool I've been taking pictures on the first day of school and the last day. Here are the pictures from the last day of school last May. And tomorrow I'll post the first day of this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment