Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Monday, September 8, 2008

Just another day

No news is good news.

Today was Kate's second day of school, she loved it again and came home singing a new song. Although I'm not quite sure what song it is yet, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Hannah also enjoyed another day at school. On Mondays she goes to school for lunch and then her afternoon class. She did great joining the group for lunch and didn't even look back. She has grown up so much. I'll never forget her first year of school. At age 2 she cried every day when I picked her up, all the way to the last day of school. She just held herself together until she would see me and then melt down, it broke my heart. But I knew it was good for her.

Kate and I went to the gym this afternoon and then came home and played dress up. She likes her accessories and wears them well. I think today was a yellow Belle dress with purple shoes and about 10 necklaces. Along with her crown and sun glasses, it was a sight. Although I didn't get any pictures, sorry about that, but I'm sure you can imagine the sight. One of our new favorite books is Fancy Nancy, so if you know that character (see picture) than you can imagine what Kate looked like.

No comments: