Hannah Kate and Me

A day in the life of a mom.
Some days are full of fun, some are full of frustration.
But just like I say to the kids
"you get what you get and don't have a fit".

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My super family and a dinner out

We made super hero capes today. The kids had a blast flying around the house today. And Greg was one of the first to to leaps through the living room with his new cape on. It was a hoot to watch. I don't know who had more fun, me watching, the girls laughing or Greg leaping. It was a site all the way around.

Greg and I are heading out to dinner tonight for his 40t
h birthday. I can't wait. We're going to LuLu's http://www.lu-lusrichmond.com/
We've been a few times and love it. They make the best peanut butter pie - I can taste it already. I'll let you know what I get for dinner.

No comments: